Friday, September 19, 2008

Image Generators


Image generation has so far been my favorite Learn & Play activities. I am a visual learner, activities such as these are how I prefer to learn. I tried all the suggested image generators and I could have played all day! However, my other responsibilities have surfaced -- LOL. I'm sure the image generators suggested are the tip of the iceberg, but what a great place to begin.

I used the Generator Blog and found Glowtext to make my new header on my blog. Cool eh? I also found Superstickies which I want to come back to and explore more. I think I really liked the Generator Blog best, because it aggregates lots of fun thing in one place.

I used Letter James to create this photo for my daughter using her soccer jersey number (above).
Now if I can locate a tag line creator, I would be a happy happy soprano librarian.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


www.ImageGenerator.org has hundreds of online image makers to play with. Create pics with your text, digital photos or live webcam!